If you are procrastinating about changing the way your name displays in Google–stop. Follow these steps to make the changes in a few minutes.
Quick steps to change your name in Google:
- If you aren’t already, sign into Google.
- Click the Google Apps icons and select My Account.
- Click Personal Info and Privacy.
- Name is the first field in the Your personal info section, click in it and update your name.
- Click Done and your name will change. People will see your updated name in their inbox when you send them a message.